Omg, it’s cold in here! Good morning welcomers! How’s the weather going? Here it’s really cold but nothing like a great tea to welcome some warmness, right? We love this season because is that time of the year when joy and love spread in the room. We retailers need to know the 5 secrets of a successful holiday season, ready? Here we go!
• It’s fun, customers will surprise you: The Christmas spirit is contagious, and customers show their excitement and joy every time they go shopping. So share that feeling and welcome good times.
• You’ll probably make more money: Yes, this time of the year is when we make more money and get new customers so be ready for anything.
• Anchor the good days: We all have good and bad days but when we only focus on the good days, we use that to stay motivated and keep welcoming the Christmas spirit.
• Jingle sales: No matter what you sell, product or service, try to become the new Santa's fabric. With this, we mean, transform your webpage, store, shop, etc with Christmas magic. You’ll thank us later.
• Come and go: New merchandise might arrive and go faster than expected because this time of the year everyone spends their money on gifts, new decor, etc.
So yeah, don’t try to do it all by yourself because you will need your elves more than you know. This is the heaviest season of the year but that doesn’t mean it is the worst, on the contrary, it’s the best and the funniest of all.
What others secrets you can share with us? Feel welcome to share and comment.
Thank you! Nice week.